Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Fabulous Birthday- Mojo Monday 163

Happy  November!! I can't believe October came and went with a blink of an eye and now we are weeks away from Thanksgiving and, {gasp!} Christmas!! I am running to keep up!! With that said, I am finally back from trips, seeing family, and dh is adjusting nicely back to home life.  Well, for the most part... : )

To start off my return, I would like to share a card using some stamps from The Cat's Pajamas.  I just adore them and this new artist.... fabulous!  I also used this week's Mojo Monday's sketch 163.






I used SU! Kraft and Real Red as my base and Basic Grey's Cupcake dp collection.  I colored in the main image with Copics.  Instead of a bow and ribbon, I used some oversized ric rack ribbon and some buttons laced in with both some basic cotton twine and brown bakers twine.  I popped up the image and sentiment. Once again, I did not take a picture of the inside, but I did finish that and added the sentiment from this set that says, "Hope your birthday is as fabulous as me!" LOL!! I just love it!

Well, that about wraps today's creation up! I hope you enjoyed it and thanks so much for stopping by!! It is always appreciated!!

2 comments:

  1. This turned out so darn cute Deb. The buttons are awesome touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh lovely! Loved hw you colored the stamped image!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!