Saturday, November 27, 2010

It's time for December MFT Sneak Peeks!

Happy Saturday everyone!  I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving and have found some great deals! But don't shop til you drop just yet, as MFT has its December release coming up soon!! The next few days I will show you, along with the talented Design Team, what darling stamps are going to be released!

To show you a little of what is in store, I am starting the peeks off with a new set called, You give me wings.  Isn't she just adorable?!  I stamped her with Momento black and colored her in with Copics.  I stamped her wings off twice, cut it out, and then popped it up for some dimension. To finish the image, I added some sparkle by placing Stickles on the wings and using my yellow Copic Spica pen, outlined her hair for a little glitz!


I cut out the image using my square scalloped nesties, layered on some Kraft cs to match the base. The dp is from Lizzie Anne.  I cut out the flowers using MFT's Die-namic flower trio which I added an eyelet through the middle and then tied a bow with some bakers twine.  To finish off the card, I added some self adhesive rhinestones on the corners of the image and under the sentiment, popped up the image, and placed some lace ribbon from The Ribbon Store (notimetostamp) across.  The sentiment is stamped directly on the dp.

Well that about sums up my card today! Be sure to check out the Design Team's creations and stay tuned for all the wonderful sneak peeks from all of us!!

Have a wonderful day and thanks so much for stopping by!!

29 comments:

  1. Adorable, Deb!! It's so great to have you joining us this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is sooo lovely! congrats and so happy you're with us this month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on being on the team!! SO exciting!
    LOVE your card...she is SUPER cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. super adorable deb---love the dimension on her wings and the glittery accents!!!

    Hooray for you for being on the mft dec team!!! AWESOME!@@@@@@@@@@@

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super fun card and the flower made me crave some ice cream... Neopolitan! Yummm.... LOL Congrats on playing this month!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sweet! I love the layered wings!

    ReplyDelete
  7. sweet & gorgeous- i love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is SO sweet, Deb! I love her popped up wings!

    So glad you're stampin' with us this month! *happy dance*

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this Deb! This looks amazing - just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute Deb! Just love the wings!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so sweet! I just adore her wings!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cute! I love the little layered flower!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very pretty - that sweet image just pops right off the white panel.

    ReplyDelete
  14. cute card. like the colors!!

    jennik

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cuter than cute, Deb! Love the flower accent and the crochet trim! Fantastic coloring, too!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very cute--I like how you popped up her wings.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Deb! Looking good. Love the tri-colored layered flower and that dainty trim!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congratulations Deborah! Your card is just darling! :D

    ReplyDelete
  19. She is just adorable...love the lace addition...
    *smile*

    ReplyDelete
  20. Congrats to you and what a sweet and adorable little card you made!

    ReplyDelete
  21. This fairy is just too cute! I love the layers and the flower you created in the corner, it really works with your card. I love the colors you picked too, they are all so fun!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!