Monday, June 9, 2008

Finally Finished!

I hope everyone had a nice weekend!  This is a short post as I have been busy getting ready to head to dh's graduation in Kansas this week.  He is has completed a required course with the Army which has kept him away from the boys and I for this last year.  He is finally done and now we will be back as a family... just in time to move!  With that said, this week my posts will be sporadic and I will have no new creations share.  I am sure I will have no problem picking right back up next weekend with some new projects!   

I do have one card to share that I made for dh's graduation and Carolyn's (Cammie) dh who also just graduated from his residency.  

I saw this Gruffie stamp a while back and when I saw it again recently, I couldn't help think once again how this would be cute for graduation.  No more studying!!   I used my coluzzle to cut out the center and pop up the other two circles within.  I then sponged the edges and a little within- added brads and used my Karen Foster snap stamps to create the sentiment.  I colored the main image with my Koh-I-Noor colored pencils and baby oil for blending.  Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek!! Have a great coming week!

Materials used: Gruffie by Stampabilities, Basic Black, Me and my big ideas dp, brads, Brilliance Graphite Black, Koh-I-Noor pencils, baby oil, Coluzzle, white cs, cream cs, sponge, Creamy Caramel, close to cocoa.

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely precious! Thanks again Deb!@ Congrats to TOM! Woohoo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So so sweet Deb. Congrats to DH! Stacy

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!