Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Celebrate - Your Next Stamp Fun Project


Hey there fellow crafters!

I had a bit of a snafu in Blogger for my last Friday (yes, last Friday) Fun Project with Your Next Stamp, so I am posting this fun shaker card now. I had been so busy with my boys 6th grade promotion, family visiting, my hubby's birthday, and of course Father's Day.  It was like a 4 day party in my house! :)  With all that was going on, I did not notice this issue, so I suppose it is better later than never!


For this shaker, I used the new Whatnots Sentiments Five set for the sentiment inside and the Confetti die to make the confetti with some added sequins.  I made this in the traditional way of making a shaker by added foam adhesive and some acetate.  The patterned paper is from AC while I framed the opening with a cut out using the new stitched square layered dies.  The card was finished with some ribbon, paper flowers, twine, and sequins.  Super fun card to make and even more fun using the confetti die to make your confetti in the color scheme you desire.

Thanks for taking a peek and be sure to stop by the YNS blog to see the other Fun Projects that were in fact posted in time! :) Have a great one!

 photo Siggy 2.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!