Wednesday, June 10, 2015

You're So Cool - Your Next Stamp DT Dare

It'a another dare crafty friends and this time the DT was challenged to use yellow or make/use a sun in our projects or cards.  Perfect color to use as we all start to hit some really warm days and Summer peeking around the corner.  Well, for me that is.  School is not out for us here... Just over a week folks! Come on Summer!

Here is my card using the new release of Quirky Animals Five.  This set is so fun!


I stamped out the image and colored him in with Copics before using the coordinating Quirky Animals five die set to cut it out and popped him up on the chunky grass.  The patterned paper for the back panel is from Scenic Route and used a plain white background for the main panel.  I did go with the making the sun option and I think it is ok, but still not sure how I like it.  I punched out a 3/4" circle and used the new Neon Sunrise gumdrops for the rays and finished the rays with some rhinestones.  The sentiment was stamped directly onto the main panel and finished some clear Wink of Stella over the wings.

Be sure to stop by the YNS blog to not only see the other fabulous creations from the team, but if you leave a comment, you can win a YNS stamp set of your choice!! Woot!  Thanks for stopping by and hope you have a great Wednesday!
 photo Siggy 2.png

1 comment:

  1. What an awesome card, Deb! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE how you made your sun :) Have a wonderful week! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!