Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Don't Hate- TCPTUES293 Inspiration Challenge

Hello everyone!

Today is a new challenge over at  The Cat's Pajamas and it's a fun inspiration challenge from the ever talented Christine.

I just love the set called Besties.  It is a fun set to use for your bestie and perhaps a fun reminder to each other about some fun times you had and I couldn't resist using it for this inspiration.






The sentiment cracks me up and thought for my card being a bit impossible to really do in life, it made it even funnier.  I started with a blue cardstock base and layered it with black and patterned paper from Authentique's Playful collection.  I stamped and colored the image with Copics before fussy cutting it out to be popped up over the patterned paper.  I used the new stitched clouds die for the clouds and the word 'fly' from the new  stitched fly journal card frame.  I finished the card by adding a few flowers from the 5 petal posies die set topped with a rhinestone.

Be sure to stop over at the TCP blog to see all the fun and fabulous creation from the Kitty Cat Pack.  Have a great Tuesday!
 photo Siggy 2.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!