Friday, June 5, 2015

HB2U - Your Next Stamp Friday Fun Project

Happy Friday!!

Another week down and for me, it's another week closer to Summer break! :)  My kids still have a week and a half left and I am starting to be that worst end-of-the-year parent.  Sign what? Goodness... I am ready to say the least. :)

Today is another Friday Fun Project with Your Next Stamp and I couldn't resist picking up the new release set of Woodland Cuties.  I also used the current sketch, which did you know? You can play along with, link up, and have a chance at winning!  We can't wait to see what you come up with to share with YNS.






For this card, I stamped the image and colored him in with Copics before cutting him out with the coordinating die set.  The patterned paper is from MME and being double sided, I was able to use the coordinating side for the center strip. The image was popped up over the strips and I used the mini balloon trio die set to add and finished the card with some yummy gumdrops in ivory and the sentiment stamped directly onto the oval panel.

Be sure to stop by the YNS Blog to see all the other fabulous creations the DT has done and also see the inspiration for this current challenge that can be used.  You also do not want to miss stopping by tomorrow for the SNEAK PEEK of the June release happening this weekend!! WOOT! Always a fun time to see the creativity the talented team puts together. Thanks so much for stopping in and hope you all have a great Friday!
 photo Siggy 2.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!