Friday, July 3, 2015

Need Coffee - Your Next Stamp

Happy Friday friends and perhaps the start to a long weekend as well! 

It's  another Friday Fun project with Your Next Stamp and I think my card I made pretty much sums it up for me on how I've been feeling this last week. :) But then again, I am quite partial to anything coffee related.  It's what makes me an instant human in the morning.



For this card, I am using the sketch for the current challenge on the YNS Challenge blog for my layout and the funny set released last month called Need Coffee? Owl.  I did replace the sentiment word of 'coffee' with the new fancy coffee word die.  The owl is stamped and fussy cut after being colored in with Copics and popped over the center stitched square frame I made by layering the next size down.  The patterned paper is from AC and I used some of the same paper to paper piece the cup. The card was completed with some new Love Me Some Latte gumdrops and some clouds from the Puffy cloud duo set.

Hopefully my card has inspired you to have a cup of coffee or tea or your favorite beverage to get your weekend started! Thanks for stopping by and have a safe and fun 4th of July!

 photo Siggy 2.png

2 comments:

  1. I love this! I am this card!!!!
    Cool coloring on that owl! Great use of that layout, too!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!