Monday, September 30, 2013

Your Next Stamp New Release Sneak Peek

Happy Monday! I hope you had a great weekend and had some nice weather to be enjoyed. 
A while back I spilled the beans that I am now part of the YNS Digi DT (woot!)  and Karen has much in store for this team for some new images I think you all will love!!!

Today I am sharing with you a sneak peek of YNS new release that will debut tomorrow and you sure don't want to miss out! There is a blog hop that will be full of fun new images and some prizes to be won!



Be sure to check back tomorrow and to see the full image and debut of this release!!


Thanks for popping in for a peek! Have a great Monday!


post signature

3 comments:

  1. You girls are killing me. LOL I can't wait to see your full cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm intrigued, what else could be in this image...I'm guessing it's adorable whatever it is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see the image with the light post.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!