Monday, September 16, 2013

Quick and Easy Birthday - SRM

Happy Monday everyone!

I hope you all had a nice weekend and enjoyed some nice weather.  It was for once a beautiful weekend with no humidity and gorgeous sunshine! You would have thought it was Fall already.  Big tease that Mother Nature is...

I love using SRM Stickers for quick and easy cards.  A birthday for a good friend is coming up and I quickly threw this together so I could pop it in the mail.



I used paper from American Crafts and MFT's Die-namic for the main panel using SRM's Fancy Sentiments - Birthday . I added a ribbon and some enameled dots to finish it off.  Super easy!

Thanks for popping in and have a great Monday!

post signature

2 comments:

  1. What a classy and elegant design!! Love the added black ribbon and bow!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, Deborah! I've always loved that shade of green, but it is gorgeous accented with black.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!