Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Wee Henrietta - Hambo Hoedown



It's Wednesday again folks and that means another challenge at the Hambo Hoedown!


This weeks challenge incorporates this cute digi - Wee Henrietta Popcorn.  The challenge is to use pop ups on your card or project. 




I used last weeks Freshly Made Sketch 103 for my layout.  For the image, I colored Henrietta with Copics before cutting her out and popping her up.  I also colored in, cut out and popped up her popcorn.


I did add some yellow Spica pen to the popcorn for a little sparkle but it was very hard to capture on the camera, so you will have to take my word for it! :)   I added the sentiment which is also popped up and two buttons and some twine to finish it off.  I wanted Henrietta to be the "main attraction" on this card keeping it sweet and simple! 

DID YOU KNOW? Hambo Stamps not only sells funny and cute stamps and digi's, but there is a nice selection of paper, accessories, and individual mini Memento ink pads in a slew of colors!! Check it out!!!

We hope you do head over to the Hoedown to play along and your chance to receive your free digi of the week! And while you are there, don't forget to take a peek at the other fun creations made by the Bacon Bits!

post signature

3 comments:

  1. She is soooo cute!!!
    I love your coloring!

    Great card, Deborah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! Nice touch with the "buttery" glitter :) Great coloring too!!
    Hugs,
    lyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore your clean card Deborah, and oooooohhh such beautiful coloring:)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!