Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Need Coffee?

I know I do! Well, I always do! Lol! Coffee is my friend...

And with that, comes this weeks Hambo Hoedown Challenge! A self portrait of me in the morning! Hee hee! Just kidding... Sort of...




This image is called Monster Yell and he means business! For this weeks challenge, its a sketch challenge!


For my card, I utilized some dp I have had for such a long time, I forgot I had it! It is from Flair Design. I colored in the image with Copics and lightly traced over him with my smaller Nestie oval die to have some of his body parts stick out once I cut around. I then added that to another oval to mat. I had some coordinating printed twill ribbon I used for the sentiment mat which I decided to make it into a partial slide.

Be sure to head over to the Hambo Hoedown Challenge Blog to play along and to see what the fabulous other Bacon Bits designed! Also, don't forget our customer blog hop Friday! It is Channel Surfing and it is sure to be a blast!

Thank you for stopping by and I hope you have a fabulous day!

2 comments:

  1. I'm not a coffee drinker but I know a few people who need this card! The background paper is perfect! Nice job on the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If it said tea instead of coffee, it would also be a self protrait of myself :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!