Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Last Day of School! Final Teacher Gift- Gift Card Holder

Whew!! We have made it through another school year and it couldn't have ended better!! My boys both ended with another Honor Roll listing and we found out today that my husband is getting promoted to Lieutenant Colonel! We are so proud of everyone!

I have a final teacher gift to share with you.  This is not the gift I mentioned I had during Teacher Appreciation Week as that gift flopped... twice!!! I am going to attempt it again next year, (or sooner) but I will need to think it through better! LOL! In the meantime, here is the gift that DID NOT flop...



Each flower inside holds a gift card. I wrapped the dowels with ribbon and added some additional ribbon to the tops.  I also made a quick pinwheel for show to match the tag I made using TCP's set of What a Blast.  The colors I chose is the boys school colors but you can imagine you could make this quite fun and colorful!  I used my largest scalloped nestie for the flowers and the next sizes for the dp which is Basic Greys Cupcake.  The stamins are from MFT's Die-namics floral set. For the pot, it is an inexpensive plastic one that the teacher can reuse. Here is the inside... Sorry for the blurry picture but I took it last minute on my phone because I almost forgot and I didn't realize it was blurry until I downloaded it...


It wouldn't have been complete if I didn't include a card.  I could have matched it all but I just had this moment of thinking how in movies the class is throwing paper, paper airplanes, and just out of control! So I just had to make a funny card for the teachers....



I used Lawn Fawns set and MFT's Banner Alphabet to make this super simple card... I think it says it all! :)

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you are having a great day!!

1 comment:

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!