Saturday, May 12, 2012

Mother... with love

So what special plans do you have planned for Mother's Day? I am left in the dark as to whatever plans my family may have in store for me, but I would be happy just being at home with them all! I hope your Mothers Day tomorrow is fabulous!

With that said, I know I mentioned in my post yesterday that I had two more teacher's gift to share, I really only have one more! :)  But I will save that for Monday! Today, I want to share two Mother's Day cards I made with the left over fabric I had from the teachers bookmarks.




I say it quite often, but I love simplicity and this is just that.  I used MFT's Doily duo Die-namics for the center panel while the dp is from MME.  The sentiment is stamped using PTI's Mixed Messages.  I did finish the inside of both with the same dp and the sentiment 'with love.'  Again, super simple and pretty!

Thanks for taking a peek and I want to share that next Friday, May 18, Hambo Stamps is have thier customer blog hop of "Channel Surfing!"  You don't want to miss out on what the Bacon Bits as well as Hambo's customers have in store for you in creating some awesome TV Show titles using Hambo Stamps! Mark your calendars!

3 comments:

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!