Monday, September 24, 2012

Whimsie School... (2nd Post)

Hi again!

Sorry for the second post, but I forgot I needed to have this card posted for my entry to be a guest designer with Whimsie Doodles.  Have you visited thier store? Super cute digis! Anyway, this is my card made for the entry.  Keep your fingers crossed! : )


The theme for this entry was back to school.  I left off a sentiment from the front so that I can use it sometime this year for my kids teacher with a sentiment that is appropriate for that moment.  I used an oldie but goodie dp from Cosmo Cricket called Dutch Girl.  I ALWAYS think of my BFF Carolyn when I see or use this paper.  It was her favorite go-to dp and she had made many cards with it! : ) I colored in the image with my Copics and sewed around the edges wonky style! I used some flourish rhinestones from Prima for the accents and finished it off with a Prima printed flower.

Thanks for peeking at my second creation today! : ) Have a great one!

3 comments:

  1. oh my gosh...i remember that dp. MY FIRST LOVE! bawaaa....this is adorable! Love the sweet image, and that fabulous flower. You are a shoe in! LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh how pretty, thanks for sharing with us at Whimsie Doodles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is darling, Deborah!! Your coloring is awesome! So glad you joined the WD challenge!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!