Friday, September 6, 2019

Your Next Stamp Friday Challenge 121 - Celebrate!

Happy Friday crafty friends!

I hope those of you affected by the recent hurricane are safe and have escaped minimal damage. I'll tell you, that storm is like the house guest who will never leave. :) So, let's forget about that storm for a bit and let's talk about crafty things.

Your Next Stamp's Friday challenge is up and running and it's all about celebrating. I have made a card that can be used for a generic celebrate card using the Simply Circles and Whatnot Sentiments 5 sets.


I decided on a watercolor look with the circles for my background.  I did not use watercolor paper for this, just plain white cardstock.  I first stamped the image with some distress inks and lightly sprayed the inked up image with water before adding it to the paper.  This gives a nice deep coloring with a hint of water marks.  I thought it came out pretty good without being too messy.  Once I had the background how I wanted it, I stamped the sentiment across the middle and finished the card with a few YNS Crystal Clear and Sparkle Gumdrops.

Be sure to stop by the YNS blog to see all the fun creations the DT have done and hope you play along! If you do, be sure to link up your creation for your chance at winning a YNS gift certificate!  Thanks for stopping by and hope you have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!