Tuesday, September 24, 2019

The Cat's Pajamas Stamps September New Release and Blog Hop


Happy Tuesday!! The new release and Blog Hop from The Cat's Pajamas Stamps is here! Just in time for your Halloween creativity to thrive.  This release is amazing with not only many stamp sets and dies, but some fabulous stencils!! If you arrived here from Wendy's blog, you are in the right place! If not, be sure to start here.



My first card here is using the Birch Forest Stencil set and the Peace Love Joy die. 





Using some distress inks, I used the TCP Big Beautiful Blending Brush to blend in the deer where I wanted to place him.  Then using the birch stencil, I created the background again using the brush and finished the card with the sentiment die which I cut out with some fun foam for the dimension before adhering it to the front.  It was completed using some TCP Clear Hole-less Sequins.

This second card is a bit over my head.  I apologize to all the Harry Potter fans out there, but I have never seen or read any of the series! (GASP!) SO! this set of Snapes Alive was a little challenging, since I wasn't totally sure of the sentiments and the meaning. lol! But that is ok! Just Bunny alone in a cloak and hat would make a great Halloween card. 







The background was made using the Twist Stencil brushing on a little distress ink. The Birch Snowglobe die was used in creating the die background for the image to be popped over it.  The image was stamped and colored in with Copics and the owl was popped up over a branch.  I stamped the sentiment directly onto the card base.

Thanks for hopping by and next up is the fabulous Christine! I hope you are making a list as you hop! :)

1 comment:

  1. I just love your amazing card, Deborah with that wonderful fade out / snowy forest scene with the sweet little deer! Thanks so much for sharing the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!