Friday, August 23, 2019

Your Next Stamp Friday Challenge 121 - Anything But A Card

Happy Friday everyone!

This is my last Friday of Summer break as my big kids will head off to school Monday.  Hard to believe it is over... whaaaaaaa!! :( 

As I cry my back-to-school tears, YNS has a new challenge on their blog for you to jump in and share your creativity! It is Anything but a Card.  There are so many fun YNS dies that can be incorporated into this challenge and I couldn't help but use this adorable treat die for this challenge.


I cutout the treat bag using the Scallop Topper Treat die and before assembling it together, I used the Starburst Background stamp set to stamp over the cut out and stamp the sentiment on the flap closure. I then stamped and colored the butterfly from the Beautiful Butterflies Set and cut it out using the coordinating dies to be popped up over the center.  The treat bag was then finished off with some holographic sequins.  Just a sweet treat that can be tucked into a lunch box or left on a co-workers desk!

Be sure to check out all the fun designs the team has put together for this challenge on the YNS Blog! Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!