Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Donuts and Coffee - Your Next Stamp

Hey everyone!

Today I have another fun card using a new YNS stamp set from the September release called Latte Vibes.  This set is yummy and perfect for making something to your coffee and donut loving friend! I certainly do not discriminate a good donut and I am ALWAYS up for a good cup of coffee!

For this card, I started with stamping a coffee ring from the Coffee Rings set as the background and then adding some washi tape that is printed with some Starbucks coffee drinks and donuts.  A sliver of green cardstock with with a ragged edge broke the look of the washi.  I stamped and colored the image with Copics before cutting it out with the coordinating die set.  It was then popped up over a cut out using the YNS Reverse Scallop Square die and popping that up.  I finished the card with the sentiment stamped directly onto the card base and added a few hearts from the stamp set above the image.

To see this set and all the other super cute and fun sets and dies, be sure to head over to the YNS store.  While you are there, be sure to check out the blog to see more inspiration from this recent release.

Thanks for stopping in and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!