Tuesday, October 1, 2019

The Cat's Pajamas Stamps TCPTUES362 - Fall

Happy Tuesday everyone!

It's a new challenge over at The Cat's Pajamas Stamps and it's all about Fall!  The weather has been so warm, it feels more like Summer than Autumn. But this west coast girl is not complaining.  I will soak in the warmth as long as I can. 

The Kitty Cat Pack have made some awesome creations around the season of Fall that you don't want to miss.  For my project, I created a diorama that is a bit out of the box but can't be done in various ways.  With the newest release that just happened with TCP stamps, there are some birch trees that is perfect.


This scene was made using the new Birch Snow Globe die and made for an easy diorama.  I started with the background sponging in some Distress Inks to get the "sky" how I wanted. The bottom color is actually a bit more of a deep purple with some grey, but as you can see, it looks a bit more brownish black.  I then added the birch layer by attaching that panel to the background with some accordion fold side pieces. I used the birds from the TCP die set of Birdcage for the added birds and then finished the scene by adding the frame on top of that layer with another set of accordion fold sides.   For the finishing pieces, I added some of the TCP Hole-less Sequins and the sentiment from another die I have.

Be sure to stop by the TCP Blog to see all the awesome creations and hope you can play along.  You can have a chance at winning by uploading your creation to the link! Thanks for stopping in and have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!