Friday, January 11, 2019

Let's See Smiles - Your Next Stamp Challenge 105

Happy New Year!

I hope you all had a wonderful holiday and your New Year is off to a great start.  Today is the first Friday challenge of the year for Your Next Stamp and we are seeing smiles!  The challenge is to see smiles and YNS has many sets with great faces to make your image bring a smile to your face. 

For my card, I am using the new set called Brew-tiful Day.  Isn't this sentiment perfect?! I really wanted to do a monotone on craft card stock with just a pop of white and little bit of color for the coffee.



Using the new patterned paper collection of The Perfect Blend, I used that as the background before layering another piece of craft card stock on top. The image was stamped with Memento black ink and colored in with both a white gel pen and Copics. I stamped the sentiment directly below that and finished it by stamping the small coffee bean near it.

Be sure to stop by the YNS Blog to see all the fab creations the DT have put together.  Thanks for stopping by and hope your day is great!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!