Friday, January 25, 2019

Your Next Stamp Friday Challenge - Winter Colors

Happy Friday y'all!

I hope you had a great week and ready for the weekend. Today is a new challenge over on the YNS Blog and it is about Winter Colors.  What inspires you with how you view colors in the winter?  For me, it's always blues and whites with sparkle somewhere.  My card is using those colors and with sparkle imagining the ski slopes.


I created the back ground first using the YNS Snowfall panel die cutting it twice in the blue card stock and in black. I cut out the black so that I could have just the outline while the blue was only cut in the center.  I then used the Double Pierced Hills die to create the slope with I adhered to the top of both panels.  I added some Stickles for the sparkle and let that dry.  While that was drying, I stamped the image from the set Holiday Sparkle and colored it in with Copics before cutting it out with the coordinating dies and popping it up with my foam tape.  The snowflakes were stamped in the YNS Stone Grey ink and cut out to be popped up on the panel.  The sentiment was stamped directly on the snow hill.

Be sure to stop over on the YNS Blog to see all the awesome winter creations the DT have put together! Thanks for stopping by and make today great!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!