Friday, December 14, 2018

Your Next Stamp Friday Challenge 104 - Anything Goes

Happy Friday!

2018 is quickly coming to an end! I cannot believe how fast this year flew, but I know that 2019 has many wonderful things in store.  As this year closes, YNS is posted it's final challenge for the year that will run until mid-January.  It's Anything Goes and perfect for, well anything you can think of using anything in your YNS stash. 

For my project, I find myself needing and loving to make tags for the holidays.  I decided to make a few using various stamps and dies.

The main focus stamp sets I used was the Merry Everything and Simply Circles.  I cut out a few tags using the Cool Tags 4 set and stamped each one in a different color combination.  I love the pop of black against the different colors that I used black card stock for the Bow-tiful Bows die cut outs.  I then used the Merry die for two of the tags.  One tag I decided to use some YNS Holiday Joy paper to make the bow.  The gray and red combination is not my favorite like I thought it would be, as it reminded me too much of Micky Mouse or some sort of Disney. No offense to you Disney lovers! :)
The tags were finished with a few various gumdrops for some added sparkle.

Be sure to check out all the fun creations by the DT over on the YNS Blog.  Thank you for stopping by and I wish you all a safe and wonderful holiday season! Here's to a crafty 2019. 

1 comment:

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!