Monday, November 27, 2017

Holiday Buddies - Your Next Stamp 12 Days of Christmas Series

Happy Monday and Cyber Monday!

I am Day 6 of the YNS 12 Days of Christmas Series and today I am sharing with you a project that you can create for the holidays using some cute stamps from Your Next Stamp. I am using Holiday Buddies to create a "family photo" of sorts.  These cuties were easy to make into a photo op and you can even take a step further by decorating the outside of the frame.  That was what I was going to do, but realized I did not have any fun holiday dies small enough to decorate without covering the images.  So, I left it as it and decorated the inside with a few gumdrops and star sequins.


I used my MISTI to stamp the images at once on each of the Stitched Rectangles before coloring them in with Copics.  I measured out the patterned paper, which is an 8.5"x11" piece, to create 9 separate windows.  I used strips of black cardstock to glue over the paper before placing my images where I wanted them. I sponged a little distress ink around the edges to take out some of the brightness from the white cardstock before adhering the images down. 

If making a frame is too much to create, you can always create small canvas art using your images like you can find HERE from a previous post I did on how to use your stamps on canvas.  This makes for a cute little pictures around the house.

I hope you enjoyed this photo op project and don't forget to continue checking back on the YNS Blog everyday to see what each DT member created for this series.  Thanks for popping in and hope you have a great week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!