Saturday, November 11, 2017

November Sneak Peek - Your Next Stamp

Yahoo! It is time for the November release sneak peek of Your Next Stamp and this release is Wowzer!! So many awesome holiday sets and dies to end this years' holiday with a bang.

For my sneak, I am showcasing the new Wine Tag Die set and the new Merry Everything.





I started with a plain white cardstock base for the tag and layered it with some glitter paper to make this shine!!  I couldn't help but use last months release of the Pine Tree Branch die to tie this all in and add a fun bow from the Bow-tiful Little Bows die set.  Once I had all my elements cut out, I heat embossed where I wanted the start of my sentiment before adhering all the pieces together. The word 'Merry' was cut out with the new Merry die that coordinates with this Merry Everything stamp set. I do love how this turned out with all the sparkle of the tag and see myself making a few tags this season.

Be sure to stop by the YNS Blog to see all the fun Sneak Peeks from the DT and stop back tonight for the new release blog hop! Thanks for stopping by and we will see you tonight!

3 comments:

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!