Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Your Next Stamp DT Dare

Hi y'all! Today is Your Next Stamp DT dare and the theme is all about Getting Inky.  This is such a fun theme and the DT did not disappoint.

For my card, I am using the new set of Autumn Animals for the main images and for my inky background, I used the Paint Swooshes and Splatter set.

The patterned paper is the new YNS Fabulous Fall collection while the images were stamped and colored in with Copics before cutting them out using the coordinating dies.  I popped the images over the splatter background after stamping them randomly using different color momento inks. The card was completed with a few different gumdrops for my usual extra sparkle. 

Don't forget to stop by the YNS Blog to see all the great creations and leave a little love.  A random comment will be drawn to win a stamp set of your choice! Thanks for stopping by and hope you have a great rest of the week!

2 comments:

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!