Saturday, September 9, 2017

Sneak Peek - September New Release - Your Next Stamp

Happy Saturday everyone!

It's time to show a little bit of the September new release for Your  Next Stamp! This is such fun collection of fall items along with some super fun new dies!

For my sneak peek, I am using the new set of Autumn Animals. Ack! How cute are they? And they are a smaller size which makes for great tags, small cards, or if you pair it up with the new Insta Love die set, can make for a great scene, which you will see that a few of the DT members did. We all must have been channeling the same ideas. :)








I too used the Insta Love die set to create a few "pictures" of these autumn animals.  I layered them on top of the panel cut out using the YNS Scallop Rectangle die set.  The patterned paper is the new Fabulous Fall collection and I just know I will run out of that!

The animals were colored in with Copic and cut out using the coordinating die set before popping up in the frame.  I stamped the sentiment directly onto the panel and shocked myself by not adding any embellishments to this card.  I always love a little bling! :)

Don't forget to check out all the fabulous creations on the YNS Blog and be sure to pop back in tonight when we have our new release Blog Hop and the store will open for you to purchase all the fun items on your list you viewed today!

Thanks for stopping by and we will see you tonight!

8 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous!These critters are the cutest!Also like the photo frames - the papers are really lovely!Tfs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card with all that cuties!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am in love with this stamp set. Super adorable little critters, who can resist?

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable card! Your coloring is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my !! So adorable !! And such a great idea to use that Insta Love die.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this stamp set and fall paper pack. Your card is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this stamp set and fall paper pack. Your card is adorable!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!