Friday, September 1, 2017

A Little Birdie... Your Next Stamp Friday Challenge

Happy Friday!

It's a new sketch and color challenge over on the YNS Blog! The sketch has so many possibilities of what you can create and colors are perfect for wanting you to feel the weather of the upcoming fall season.

I used the sketch for my card and the newly released set of Party Pets.


To start, I used some navy cardstock and layered it using the Birthday Boy paper collection from YNS.  The new Scalloped Rectangle for my second layer which I then stamped the Alpha Splatter in YNS Gray Stone ink and colored in a few letters to match.  The image was stamped and the present paper pieced before being popped up.  The card was finished with the sentiment stamped and fishtailed to be popped up in the middle and some fun gumdrops on the bottom.

Don't forget to stop by the YNS Blog to see all the fabulous creations the DT have put together and thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!