Sunday, April 24, 2016

Your Next Stamp Feature Day

Hello crafty friends! I hope you all having a great weekend.  Today is April's Feature Day with the DT of Your Next Stamp.  This month's theme is to create a scene.  There are many,many sets that are perfect with this theme.

For my card, I am using the newly release set of Learning is Fun.  I decided to make a faux chalkboard scene using the sentiment, books, and apple.  The cursive lettering and numbers are hand drawn with my white gel pen. Don't look too closely at my cursive. I really had to concentrate and remember how to write them correctly.  I think I still wrote 'K' wrong. :)



The paper is one I have had in my stash for quite some time.  I cut it to frame out a chalkboard and heat embossed with white embossing powder the sentiment.  The book and apple are stamped using a Palette New Canvas ink pad.  The card was then finished with some Holly Berry Gumdrops.

Be sure to stop by the YNS Blog to peek at the other wonderful creations the team has done.  And don't forget to leave a comment for your chance at winning a stamp set of your choice! Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek! Have a great Sunday!

 photo Siggy 2.png

2 comments:

  1. Love the faux chalkboard Deborah, always cute to see.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the faux chalkboard Deborah, always cute to see.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!