Friday, April 22, 2016

Kick A**! - Your Next Stamp Sketch Challenge

Happy Friday!

Today is a new challenge on the YNS Blog and it is a super FUN sketch and the color inspiration screams Spring!

For my card, I am using the new Fitness Planner set.  I thought it would be a fun set to make an inspirational card for that work out friend who may need a little lift to keep going.


Using the Cute Alpha Squares die, I used three of the squares to stamp with different images before popping them up over the patterned paper from EP.  The sentiments were then stamped directly onto the base and finished with some fun gumdrops.

Be sure to stop by the YNS Blog to see all the wonderful creations some of the DT members have made.  Thanks so much for stopping by and hope you have a great weekend!
 photo Siggy 2.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!