Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Pow! Sneaky Peek Day 1 - The Cat's Pajamas

Hey all!

Today is sneaky peek day one for the April release of The Cat's Pajamas Stamps! You are going to love all the new sets being shown this week so be sure not to miss a day.  You can find all the sneaks at the TCP Blog here.



Today's sneak is the set My Hero.  This set is so versatile and perfect for all your hero's in your life.  For my card, I created one that I can give my son on a day that perhaps he is not feeling like a superhero.









How fun are these dies that coordinate so well?! I started with using the He said She said die to stamp the image on before coloring it in with Copics.  Using the new dies, I layered those next to the image for some added exclaimations and stamped the sentiment directly onto the patterned paper.  The card was completed with some silver adhesive dots.  These are going to be so much fun to play with.  You will have to add them to your list this release!

Be sure to stop by the TCP blog to see all the sneaks today and hope you have a fantastic Tuesday!

 photo Siggy 2.png

11 comments:

  1. So fun - I really like how you stamped the image on a piece cut with the speech bubble border - it works perfectly. Great colors too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Deborah, this card is so awesome. I am sure this will really make your son happy. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha this is so much fun, really love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO cute!! I know your son will love this card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Prefect card for the guys in our lives.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is super cute! I'm sure your son will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable card! Love the fun color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful card! What little boy wouldn't love this?
    Take care!
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a sweet card and your color combo is stunning!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!