Monday, November 9, 2015

Sit, Stay, and Drink! Your Next Stamp November Sneak Peek

Whoo hoo!

The time has come for this months new release sneak peeks for Your Next Stamp! If you have been following along either on Facebook or Instagram, you may have been able to get a little peek into some of the sets before today and I am sure you have made your list.

I am going to sneak along to you a peek of the set Sit, Stay, Drink.  This set is too cute and I couldn't resist making an adorable hanging wine tag with it.



I know that I have this hanging on some white wine but colored in the image showing red wine.  But I felt it was all too dark looking for the picture against the red bottle that I switched to white.  But the person receiving this won't even care, right? :)

 I started by stamping the image and coloring it up with Copics before using the coordinating die to cut him out. I used some patterned paper from AC and layered it against some white and black card stock. I popped him up and stamped the sentiment directly at the top and finished the tag with a simple black bow.




Be sure to stop by over at the YNS Blog to see the other fabulous sneak peeks from the DT.  You don't want to miss out on this release and be sure to have your pad and pen ready to jot down all your favorites to purchase tomorrow! Have a great Monday!

 photo Siggy 2.png

4 comments:

  1. This stamp is so cute. Love your tag

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute image and lovely coloring! Love this adorable tag around wine bottle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet! I love this happy image!
    Take care!
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely project. Very cute stamp

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!