Sunday, November 22, 2015

Shut The Front Door! Your Next Stamp Feature Day

That's right- Shut the front door! It's Feature Day today with the DT of Your Next Stamp.  Today we are sharing with you some creations in the theme of Christmas.  Perfect to get your mojo going for the holidays!

For my card I am using the new fun die set called Front Door. Super fun.. you can use this set for a peek-a-boo card so that the recipient can open the door for a surprise or use it like I have as a stationary door.

 I really wanted a CAS simple card using this door as the door to being home for the holidays.  I used some patterned paper from Studio Calico that mimics wood grain in red and popped up the wreath over the window.  For a little added color, I did place a small piece of yellow card stock behind the window so it sort of looks like someone is home. The sentiment is from another new die set this release called Christmas words.  All the gold shown, around the edges and on the words, was created using a gold sharpie.  For the edges, I used a ruler to ran the sharpie along the edges and just colored in the words once I cut them out.  I do like just the hint of gold.  To complete the look, I added some Gold Nugget Gumdrops to the wreath.

Be sure to stop by the YNS Blog to see all the super cute and super creative Christmas designs made by the team.  Thanks so much for stopping by and hope you have a great Sunday!
 photo Siggy 2.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!