Thursday, November 12, 2015

Blame It On The Mistletoe - TCP Sneaky Peek Day 3

It's day 3 of sneaky peeks with The Cat's Pajamas and the it has been cuteness overload! Today's sneak is a set called Bunny Christmas.  So much fun and humor and I can see some Christmas tags being made.









For my card, I added in some new Cut ups being released as well that will add some holiday cheer to your projects.  I stamped the image and colored him in with Copics before fussy cutting him out.  He is then  popped up over the wreath cut up with the sentiment placed at the bottom.  For the center panel, I used the frame up cut ups before completing the look with some rhinestones.

Have you been following the sneeky peek week with the Kitty Cat pack and leaving a little love along the way? Well then you can be In It to Win It!


Leave a comment each day on the sneak peek projects and a random winner can win a $10 gift certificate to the TCP store.  But the fun doesn't stop there! Join the cat pack on our Facebook page the night of the release and you can win even more prizes while joining in on the fun.


Thanks for stopping by and hope you have a great day!


 photo Siggy 2.png

12 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card! It is perfect!!! TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layering to showcase mistletoe bunny. I would never have thought to put the new grapevine wreath with it but it works perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Love how you used the wreath!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Delightful card! I love the Grapevine Wreath and poinsettia! Adorable bun and great layering and details on your fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. SQUEE! I LOVE this card. The grapevine wreath in the back is just perfect there

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty card - I love that image! And that wreath is a nice touch!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty card - I love that image! And that wreath is a nice touch!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Poor little Bun... "kiss me kiss me!" I love this card, Bun is just so adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Using the wreath and poinsettia is brilliant! LOVE this card!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!