Monday, November 16, 2015

Peace - TCP Sneaky Peek Day 7

It's day 7 for the November TCP Sneaky Peeks! Today is all about getting a view of the new cut ups and of course to have them added to your list of items to purchase! :)

My card today is a simple and elegant one using the new Bow Cut Ups.  This is such a cool Cut Up and one I can see using quite often.  Not to mention it is SO easy to use!!


I thought I would make this card like a package to create an elegant way to give a holiday card.  The bow was made from the Cut Up while the strips were made by my and using a Cutter Bee perforated tool to create a similar look to the bow.  The tag was created on my own and I stamped the sentiment from another set for the single word.  And can I just say it couldn't have been a better time to showcase that sentiment? With all that is happening in the world, Peace is just was we all need.  The patterned paper is from Anna Griffin.

Now that the whole week has been a spotlight on the new release, tonight is the big night to join in on our Facebook PJ party for fun, games, prizes, and more sneak peeks from the Cat Pack.

We hope you have been leaving some love along the way this whole week on the blogs showcased.  That way you are IN IT TO WIN IT!!



Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek! We hope to see you on our Facebook page tonight!
 photo Siggy 2.png

2 comments:

  1. You showcased the beautiful bow die perfectly with this very merry Christmas card.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!