Friday, August 14, 2015

Happy Birthday YNS! Friday Fun Project

TGIF!!

I hope you all had a great week and now ready for a great weekend.  If you have been following along with all the celebration going on with Your Next Stamp, you know that Karen is celebrating 6 wonderful years! For my project this week, I am using the FREE birthday set you can receive at the moment when you purchase $40 or more at the YNS store



This is a CAS card that is easy to create with this set.  I stamped the balloon images with different Memento inks before cutting them out to pop them up with some twine.  The sentiment was stamped sideways for a different look, while the card was finished with some fun gumdrops.  The patterned paper is from Pebbles.

Be sure to stop by the YNS Blog to see the other fun and fabulous projects the DT have created.  Thanks for stopping by here!

 photo Siggy 2.png

1 comment:

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!