Saturday, August 8, 2015

Balloon Buddies - August Sneak Peek Your Next Stamp

Hello crafty friends!
I hope you all are having a good start to the weekend.  Today is sneaky peek day with the August release of Your Next Stamp! Another exciting, knocked it out of the park release you are sure to not miss.

For my sneak to share with you, I am using the new set of Balloon Buddies and the coordinating die set, matched up with the fun new fishtail banner die collection.









I started with an orchid colored base and stamped the different confetti stamps throughout using different color ink from Memento. Next, I cut out the fishtail banner to place in the center to pop up the birthday banner and gluing the 'happy' above it.  The balloon buddy is popped up with the balloon in hand to be blown over the birthday banner.  The card was completed with some new yummy gumdrops in Ocean Mist and Candy Land.

Be sure to head over the YNS Blog to see all the other sneaks from the DT and to get the details on the upcoming blog hop and YNS 6th birthday bash!

 photo Siggy 2.png

9 comments:

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!