Monday, March 12, 2012

Sweet Friend -SRM Stickers

It's Monday... Which seems so far from Friday, doesn't it? :)

Well, let's start the week off sweetly! This is a fun tube from SRM Stickers which make for some cute projects or favors at parties.




I used both We've Got Your Border - Birthday and Sweet Friend. I filled the tube with strawberry Mentos and broke up the sentiment of You are the sweetest into separate words to place on the tube. I used the border stickers on the bottom, around the cap,and again, broke up the dots to individually place them between the words in the sentiment.




I used my Nesties for the scallop circle which I placed the strawberry sticker over and then took 'Hello friend' from the same set and placed that over the strawberry. I used some bakers twine and natural hemp string from Lawn Fawn to string the around the cap. A fun a simple project that is perfect to hand to my sweet friend! :)

Hambo Stamps has some new rubbah! Click the link to see the new styles of rubber that were taken from the digi images offered. The digi's are still available, but Hambo wanted to offer these images in rubber for you rubbah lovahs! And while you are there, check out the SALE page for some great deals up to 33%!

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking a looksie! Have a great day!

3 comments:

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!