Tuesday, March 6, 2012

A Hambo Stamps Special of FREE SHIPPING!

Hi all!

I want to spread the news that Hambo Stamps is having a first time ever special today! With just a $10 minimum, you can have FREE SHIPPING! Never have they done free shipping so head on over there for this great opportunity!

In honor of this special, I have made a card using Watering Cans by Hambo Stamps and the sentiment of Happy Spring!


I used Webster's Pages for the dp and colored in the image with my Copics. I used MFT's Die-namics mini roses for the roses and finished it off with a self adhesive pearl. I added some sheer ribbon, stamped the sentiment directly on the dp, and added a few more pearls on the side. I didn't want to waste the pretty dp that I used what was left on the inside of the card....


Thanks so much for stopping by and don't forget to head over to Hambo Stamps for this great shipping special!


Have a great day!,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!