Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Teacher Appreciation Idea - Dry Erase Frame - Your Next Stamp

Each day this week, the DT for Your Next Stamp will be sharing ideas to inspire you for some fun and cute gifts for Teacher Appreciation week.  These cute gifties that you can make will make that special teacher smile and know he/she are appreciated for all their hard work and dedication to your student(s).

Today is my day to share with you my gift idea that is actually Pinterest inspired. I loved the idea of doing something fun for a teacher with this idea. It is a dry erase board using a picture frame as the board.  How fun is that?!




Using the new YNS release set of Learning is Fun, I heat embossed the sentiment directly onto the frame using some white embossing powder.  For the accent apple and book, I stamped, colored them with Copics, and cut them out with the coordinating die set before popping them up.  The inside of the frame is basic writing paper which I cut to size along with a piece of white card stock as the backing.  This gives a great school feel and lines when writing on the board.  I used the YNS Banner die set for the tag stamped with another sentiment from Learning is Fun and a little ruler ribbon piece.  I finished the look with some twine wrapped around with a dry erase marker.

This gift is very inexpensive to make and one a teacher will come to love.  This is only limited by your imagination and could even be changed to match any gift idea you need.  I hope you enjoyed this simple gift and I thank you for stopping by.  Be sure to stop by the YNS Blog to see other fabulous ideas the team have put together. Be inspired!!
 photo Siggy 2.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!