Thursday, April 18, 2019

Your Next Stamp - Thanks Fairy Much

Happy Thursday everyone!

I hope you all are enjoying the week and hopefully enjoying a Spring Break if that applies. I am spending this week with my son in NC and soaking up some sun.

Today, I am sharing with you a fun card I made using the new YNS Release of Wishing Well Fairy.  I created this little scene using some distress inks for the background which was cut out using the YNS Stitched Rectangles Die set.


Once the background was sponged in and blended, I stamped the image to be colored with Copics and cut out using the coordinating dies.  The grass was made using the YNS Chunky Grass die and the dragonflies from the stamp set were stamped directly onto the panel.  The image was popped up with some foam tape and the little stars were also stamped directly onto the panel and some Wink of Stella was added for some sparkle.  The card was completed with some new Pixie Dust Glittered Gumdrops.

I hope this gives you a little more inspiration from this months YNS new release.  Be sure to check out the YNS blog all month for more inspiration from the DT! Thanks for stopping by and hope you have a great one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!