Friday, May 3, 2019

Your Next Stamp Challenge 113 - How Does Your Garden Grow?

Happy Friday!

It's time for another challenge with Your Next Stamp and it's perfect for Spring. This challenge can be anything to do with flowers, gardens, plants, or your take on the beauty of Spring.

For my card, I am using the Sweet Humming Bird set to create a garden and the sweet humming bird hovering over.


I stamped the image multiple times with various angles using my MISTI.  Once stamped, I colored in the image with Copics and sponged in the sky using my distress inks.  I finished the card with a few Lavender Gumdrops and the sentiment stamped directly onto the base. 

Be sure to stop by the YNS blog to see all the fabulous creations the DT have done.  And don't forget to leave a little love either there, Facebook or on Instagram by May 8th for your chance at winning a stamp set of your choice!Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing such a sweet card...that little hummingbird is adorable.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!