Wednesday, April 3, 2019

Your Next Stamp April Sneaky Peek

It's the April preview day with Your Next Stamp!

This release is full of cuteness and fun with some additions to some current sets sold in the store. There is even a super fun die that is perfect to make a fun summer or beach shaker card!

For my sneak, I am sharing with you the new Whatnot Sentiments Thirteen.  I always love great sentiment sets and this one is no exception. 


I have paired this sentiment with the new Stitched Fishtail Banner Die and the Flower Blossom Trio die set. I layered the banners before stamping the sentiment on top with the YNS Stone Grey ink and popping it up over the base.  I cut out the Flower Blossom Trio in different colors and added them around the fishtail and completed the look with a finishing sentiment and some gumdrops.

Thanks for stopping by and be sure to check back tomorrow for the release day and blog hop!  If you would like to see all the awesome creations the DT have done, check them out here on the YNS Blog.  Have a great one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!