Saturday, July 7, 2018

Your Next Stamp July New Release and Blog Hop


It is time to hop! The July new release is ready for revealing and you need to be ready to write down all your favorites (if you haven't during the sneak peeks!) because Karen has an awesome discount to offer you.

For my first card, I am using the new set of Coffee Cart and its coordinating die set.  I also used the new Dot-tastic die which coordinates with the Circle Stitching Marks die set.  Of course I had to make a shaker card with this fun insert and paired it with the coffee cart.




To make this shaker I used a small clear bag to add the beads to each circle cut out and attach it to the back.  Then I popped that panel up over some yellow cardstock before popping up the images over that.  I think it needs a little sprucing and didn't realize it looks a little plain until after I downloaded my image.  Perhaps it is my summer brain at its best.

My second card is a CAS using the new set of Strike Up Some Fun.  If you have a bowler in your life, this set is perfect!



This set is also perfect for a bowling party as well! Plenty of fun images and sentiments that can be extended in making favors along with an invitation.  

I mentioned a discount... how about 20% OFF your ENTIRE ORDER? How awesome is that?



Be sure to use the code above when placing your order.  Thanks for hopping in!


33 comments:

  1. Shaker cards are always fun, and even mmore so with the coffee cart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! The bowling set is sure fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both cards are just darling. Such a sweet release. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cards are beautiful and really funny !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely cards, the second one is so funny 😊🖒

    ReplyDelete
  6. original the cute cards, love how original the bowling themed card is.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Deborah, these cards are delightful! Great ideas for some fun crafting time. tfs

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your coloring and use of white space! Great cards!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab fun cards! What a great bowling set!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the new coffee cat set - so adorable, as is your fun shaker.
    The bowling set is cute, too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. omgosh @ that bowling card and stamp set!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. The bowling set is super cute, love your cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely cards. Great shaker.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute cards! I really like the bowling card and the punny sentiments in that set. It would be great for making masculine cards.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love how you used the Dot-tastic die to create the shaker.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful and funny cards!!! Too cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. really cute cookies, great cards!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. oh my these cards are adorable - LOVE them all:)

    ReplyDelete
  19. AHHH! YES! I officially need both of these sets in my life! Love how you used them! SO fun!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Adorable card! Love the design too! The bowling card is super funny! Really love that one.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Fun cards especially the bowling set.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Fun cards to go with some fun new sets!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Really sweet cards! The bowling one is absolutely fun and hilarious too!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Fun cards Deborah! I really like your CAS take on the bowling card.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Your cards are gorgeous l love the fun images and coloured so lovely.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!