Tuesday, July 31, 2018

The Cat's Pajamas Stamps July Release and Blog Hop


It's time! Time for The Cat's Pajamas Stamps July new release and blog hop! We are not done yet and still have a few more projects to share with you before you head over to the TCP store with your list.



I decided to make a tuck-in card using the new set of  Oh Buoy and the super fun Scallop border CutUps.  I thought it would be a nice touch to have the card open and close from behind the scallop.







I used the Liners CutUps for the road while the image was stamped and colored in with Copics to be cut out and popped up over the road.  The scallop CutUp was cut and placed just behind the road but only adhered at the bottom.  This a little delicate to leave as is, so I did place a piece of heavy cardstock behind it and cut it out to match the style. I finished the card by stamping a few birds in the background and added the sentiment directly onto the front panel.  The second picture is of the card open.

Be sure to hop over to Lynn's blog to see what fabulous creation she has to share.  Thanks for stopping in!


3 comments:

  1. So fun with the bunny. I like the scallops too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like how you used the liner die as a road for the bike. Cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea for a card. Love the use of the Liners for the road.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!