Friday, July 6, 2018

Unicorns Rock - Your Next Stamp Friday Challenge

It's another Friday challenge over on the YNS challenge blog and once again, it's a great sketch that leaves so many possibilities when creating a card.

I decided to use the ever so fun set of Unicorns Rock.  Even though this sketch is simple and gives you multiple options of what to do with it, I made my card really simple.  That is because I had every intention of making this card during the week but the kids and I decided on an impromptu beach getaway to our friends in NC.  We are so happy we did, but it left me throwing in a few crafty things to take along, so in a way, it was my own challenge of limited supplies! :)


I don't think I ever get tired of coloring in these cute unicorns. They are so much fun to color.  Once I did, I cut her out and her rockin' stereo with the coordinating dies and popped it up while the sentiment is stamped directly onto the cardstock. 

Be sure to stop over to the YNS Blog to see all the fab creations some of the DT members have made this week.  Thanks for popping in and have a great Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!