Monday, April 21, 2014

Sending Smiles

Happy Monday!

Just a quick card to share with you using Your Next Stamp's April digi release of Anna.  She is darling and this image can be used in various themed cards you may want to do. 



I printed Anna on some Neenah cardstock and colored her in with Copics.  I punched her out with my never-used Marvy large scallop punch and popped her up over some patterned paper from Cosmo Crickets Tea for Two.  The scallop strip was made using my MS punch and layered with more patterned paper.  The sentiment is from YNS set of Handwritten Sentiments, perfect for any occasion!  I finished off the card with some fun sparkly gumdrops you can also find over at YNS.

Thanks for popping in and taking a peek! Have a great Monday!
 photo Siggy.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!