Monday, April 28, 2014

Hi. Hello.

Hi. Hello!

Hope you are having a good start to your week and not caught up in this major storm like we are here! If you are, I hope you stay safe and keep a mindful eye on that sky.

I made another CAS card for the Simon Says Stamp challenge.  This was such an easy 10 minute card and I love being able to whip one out that quick. How about you? Are you a quick card maker or one who can spend hours on making one card?


I started with some basic white heavy cardstock for the base and top layer.  I then added a doily and some fun washi tape over that, finishing it off with some rhinestones, YNS Gumdrops, and a crochet and paper flower.  That panel was then popped up over the base.  Easy peasy!

Thanks for popping in! 

I am entering this into Simon Says Stamp challenge.

 photo Siggy.png

3 comments:

  1. This is fantastic! Love it! Thanks so much for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I wish I could create CAS cards like this! It's just gorgeous! I really like the paper doily and crocheted flower together, and the different colors of rhinestones sprinkled about. And, even though the Washi tape is bold and bright, the card still has a wonderful classy feel to it. Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful CAS design, Deborah! The colors and special touches are just fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!