Friday, April 18, 2014

Chirp - Your Next Stamp Friday Fun Project

Happy Good Friday everyone!

Today is another Friday Fun Project at YNS!  I used an adorable digi called Chirp to be used on a tag for a teachers gift.



The best thing about digi's is that you are able to size the image to whatever your needs are to the project.  For this, I sized Chirp to tag size and colored him up with Copics.  I placed some chocolate eggs in the jar and added some fabric to the top and some twine to be wrapped around.  I then used an eyelet for the top of the tag for it to be strung through and using a mini clothespin, clipped the tag to the front.  Here is a closer look of the tag:



Be sure to check out the other fun and fabulous Friday projects at YNS! Thanks for stopping by!

 photo Siggy.png

1 comment:

  1. Ooops! I totally forgot to make something for the teacher! :# Oh, well. I'll do something for the end of the year. This is an adorable gift. I love how simple, but sweet it is. You make those little chicks look super cute with all the fun colors.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!