Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Hambo Hoedown Wednesday





It's Wednesday and you know what that means! It's time for Hambo Hoedown

This week we are showing a little love with this darling digi of some yummy chocolates and the challenge is to use either buttons, brads, or ribbon on the card. These are not just any chocolate... It's chocolate to remind you that life is like this box of chocolate...(scroll down for the finish...) hee hee...









Well... I would say that this is spot on. I mean, how boring would life be if you didn't have those hidden nuts?! Lol!
For my card, I used this months sketch from A Sketch For You To Try colored in the main image with my Copics and used MME Lost and Found dp throughout. I popped up the image that was cut out using Spellbinders die. The side circles were punched out using my 1 1/4" circle punch and the center scallop circle was punched with my Paper Studio punch. The hearts were cut out using MFT Die-namics Hearts a plenty finished with a button and twine in the center.
For the inside, I used the same dp but used my Paper Studio heart punch to line the bottom and my MS edge punch as well.

Now we do hope you will be able to hoedown with us! Thanks for stopping by and taking peek! Have a Fantabulous day!

6 comments:

  1. Well, you're definitely one of the hidden nuts in my life, Deb... :) Fabulous valentine, and you know I LOVE those Hambo sentiments! BTW, I am now in Minnesota, and my Truman/Carter necklace has come along for the ride. I've worn it several times since I've been home and received many compliments. When I told Sean you made it, he was VERY impressed - much more so than by any card I've ever created! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Deborah. I love the brown-pink combo, and that stamp is really "Yummy" don't you think?.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card! Love your LO

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card, Deb!! LOL at the sentiment - yes, yes, so true! Great job with the February SFYTT - thanks for joining us! Hope all is well with you!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments!